Join us October 20-21, 2020 for a unique virtual event dedicated to the robust exchange of ideas and approaches across STEM disciplines, focusing on the wise use of educational technology in the undergraduate lab and classroom.
Register to Attend
Submit a Proposal
Become a Sponsor
University of Florida Online hosts and invites faculty from the fields of Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) to a frank engagement and exchange of ideas on the future of STEM courses and labs for undergraduate students. Topics covered will include:
- Academic Course Design & Pedagogy
- Rapid Response Case Studies: COVID-19 Lessons as STEM courses/labs shifted in format in 2020
- Fostering Community & Ensuring Wellness within and beyond courses and labs
- Financial & Administrative Impact of Online Academic Pathways
- Ensuring Equitable Outcomes & Increasing Representation in STEM Fields
- Tools & Technologies
- Miscellaneous / Outside-the-Box
Join us as we discuss how to ensure the wise integration of EdTech in undergraduate STEM classrooms and labs. Be part of lively discussions among faculty across the nation and enjoy the conference’s many offerings, including captivating speakers, engaging panels, and a poster session.
For more information and to register for the event, visit the conference registration page. To submit a proposal, visit our online portal, create an account and select Submit an Abstract. To become a sponsor of the conference, please review the Sponsorship Prospectus. Additionally, you can reach Martha Lindsey using the contact information below.