If you commit to us, we will commit to you. How do you get started?
Choose your start date
UF Online has three start times a year. Pick the one that works best for your goals and timeline:
- Fall programs start in August, with an application deadline in June
- Spring programs start in January, with an application deadline in October
- Summer programs start in May, with an application deadline in February
Currently we are accepting applications for the following semesters:
|Semester||Application Deadline||File Completion Deadline||Classes Start|
|Spring 2018||October 2, 2017||October 30, 2017||January 8, 2018|
|Summer 2018||March 5, 2018||April 2, 2018||May 14, 2018|
|Fall 2018||June 11, 2018||July 9, 2018||August 22, 2018|
Final decisions are rendered on a rolling basis.
Note: The deadlines above are for students planning to enroll in one of the fully-online degrees offered through UF Online. If you are looking for the application deadlines for UF's face-to-face programs, visit the UF Office of Admissions website.
Determine what type of applicant you are
UF Online is so flexible, students in a variety of stages of their academic pursuits are eligible for admission. The admissions requirements, however, vary somewhat depending where you are in your academic journey. The baseline for determining this is how many academic credits you have:
- Freshman – Applicants with 0-11 college credits
- Lower Division Transfer – Applicants with 12-59 credits
- Upper Division Transfer – Applicants with 60 or more credits, this includes Associate of Arts (AA) degree holders
- Second Bachelors – Applicants who already have a bachelor degree
- Readmission – Applicants who have previously been enrolled in a degree program at the University of Florida
Review additional applicant resources
Depending on your background, there may be additional guidelines or benefits that may apply to you.
- Homeschool -- UF Online welcomes and encourages homeschool students to apply. We offer some additional information to help you prepare and navigate the application process.
- Military – UF has a long tradition of serving military students. Our Veterans Affairs team will assist you in taking advantage of all your benefits as a UF student.
- International – The majority of degrees in UF Online require no campus visits and can be earned from anywhere in the world with an internet connection. However, some steps of the application process are slightly different for international students.
Finish Strong. Finish like a Gator.
Have an AA degree from a state college in Florida? UF Online offers an accelerated pathway to joining the Gator Nation through UF Online.
Meet the UF Online Admissions Team
Our Admissions team is here to help you, every step along the way. Whether you’re entering UF a as a first-time college student, a transfer student, or a degree completer, you’ll find that applying takes just a few simple steps.Contact Us
Students learn from the same faculty that teaches in our residential program, and earn the same University of Florida degree.
Turn Your Ambition Into Action – Apply Today!
The deadlines above are for UF Online only. Students who want to attend classes on campus need to refer to the deadlines on the page maintained by the UF Office of Admissions.