From Gator sporting events in Gainesville or close to you, to engaging in career services online, your opportunities to grow can only get better through the relationships you build as a University of Florida student.
The University of Florida offers one of the nation’s top ranked career centers. Through the vast network of the Gator Nation, our online students have the online advantage of connectivity anytime, anywhere. UF Online students have access to the Career Resource Center (CRC) and the center’s resources in major planning, career counseling, online workshops, skill enhancement, resume and interview preparing, and many more programs to help fuel the success of the Gator Nation.
- CRC team dedicated to creating connections for students that will enhance their opportunities at UF
- Customized career development and industry engagement opportunities
- Leading industry employer and the ability to meet with them to create connections for post-graduation success
Please visit the Career Resource Center (CRC) for a deeper look at the vast career resouces available to UF Online students.
Major and Careers Exploration
Research is the key to finding the major and career path that will suit you and your goalsFind Out More
A career portal that connects you to employment opportunities, career fairs, workshops, and tools
Through this free service for students and alumni, you have access to internships, co-ops, job shadowing, part and full-time jobs, career events, and moreFind Out More
The UF Career Resource Center, consistently ranked for its vast student-career focused programs, as well as for its invaluable resources to students is the best among public universities in the country. U.S. employers chose the University of Florida as the #1 school for graduate employability among public universities, and #8 overall. This places UF at the forefront, alongside private Ivy League institutions, for preparing students, graduates, and alumni for jobs and fulfilling careers. UF’s Careers Resource Center connects with students on campus and online, coaching them in the important art of resume building, interviewing, career shopping, and networking. The CRC acts as the conduit for employability success by connecting employers and students to meet each party’s needs.
(Global University Employability Survey 2016 -- Times Higher Education World University Rankings.)
As a UF Online student, you may find yourself too far to experience the many events on campus and Gainesville area. But with the Gator Nation’s 400,000+ alumni base, you can count on our presence in almost every corner of the world.
We are rowdy, and we are proud. Being a member of the UF Alumni Association will enhance your online experience and provide you opportunities for personal growth, while interacting with UF alumni.
Join the UF Alumni Association: -- there are special discounted membership rates for current students. Take your first step in a lifelong relationship with the University of Florida and Gators everywhere.
- Access to the more than 100 Gator Clubs around the world. Find your nearest Gator Clubs and meet the expansive network of Gator chompers
- Membership in Gator Clubs® is open to all alumni, parents, friends and students of the University of Florida
- Alumni Association members are automatically members of their local Gator Club®; there are no additional dues
- Each club is unique and strives to meet the needs of members in its respective area. Many clubs offer a wide range of programming that includes cultural, academic, athletic and recreational activities
- Represent your Gator pride anywhere:
- Member Gear: Online students can call our office at (352) 392-1905 and we’ll be happy to have your items ready on your next trip to Gainesville or we can mail them to you at your preferred address outside the local area
- Beat T-shirts: Exclusive to the first 1,500 members on designated days before each of the four biggest home football games. Online students must call to request Beat T-shirts
- UFAA Perks: Discounts available nationwide (download the app, for discounts based on location)
Please visit the UF Alumni Association for more information.