You’ve been admitted into one of the most unique hybrid undergraduate experiences in the country.
We’re here to help you find answers to any questions you may have. Pathway to Campus Enrollment is a highly-selective pathway for future Gators. The PaCE program enables students to start their studies online and then transition to campus. The University of Florida’s Online program is a nationally recognized, highly-selective pathway for Gator undergraduates with over 21 fully online degrees. And, through PaCE, UF offers so much more, including over 50 hybrid UF majors (start online, finish on campus). This is all part of the University of Florida’s commitment to expansive access to an elite education via remarkable, digital pathways!
We have compiled resources below to start you on your journey.
- Start here: What is PaCE?
Visit the UF Office of Admissions Frequently Asked Questions about PaCE to learn more.
- Learn more about UF Online
UF Online is ranked No. 5 in the country for online undergraduate programs by U.S. News & World Report. The first half of your undergraduate degree experience in PaCE will be through the UF Online academic pathway. Welcome, Gator!
- Read about what UF Online offers you -- the Gators Online Advantage.
- UF Online Gators are Gators from Day One. Our online students enjoy freedom of movement, lower tuition and fees, a dedicated academic advisor, their own virtual campus community forum (the UF Online Plaza), all while learning directly from the prestigious UF faculty that also teach on our Gainesville campus.
- Wonder what it’s like to be an online student at UF? Listen to our students themselves on our YouTube channel.
- Meet fellow PaCE students and read their stories.
- Check out the Student Handbook for more on UF Online policies.
- Florida Bright Futures and Florida pre-paid can be used by PaCE students for tuition and fees. Check out the Student Financial Affairs website for more information.
- Have a question about UF Online?
- Ask us! Connect with the UF Online team at email@example.com
- Join us at an upcoming #UF23 PaCE chat that will be hosted this year by UF Online the weeks of February 18 and February 25. Details will be posted here on our site. Check back for updates and we will also be emailing all admitted PaCE students with the details and how to sign up.
- Your courses will be in Canvas. Learn more about UF’s learning management system here.
- Curious about our online offerings? Check out the list of UF Online courses to see what types of courses UF offers its fully online students.
- Connect with your college based on your PaCE major
- Explore UF College welcome pages for applicants admitted into the PaCE program.
- College of Agricultural and Life Sciences
- College of the Arts
- College of Business
- College of Health and Human Performance
- College of Journalism and Communications
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Not sure which major you put on your application? Review the UF PaCE majors. Each PaCE student is admitted into a specific PaCE major from one of UF’s colleges.
- Click here to view the majors and learn more about the colleges and their programs for PaCE.
- Still need help? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Next, connect with your UF college as a newly admitted PaCE #UF23!
- Find your college advisors here and reach out.
- On-Campus Experiences
While PaCE students take all of their classes online (prior to their campus transition) and do not have to pay certain fees, those who want a robust campus experience can move to Gainesville and participate in a variety of student activities and programs by opting into the Optional Fee Package. By opting into this package, PaCE students have all of the same privileges of residential students, with the exception of attending live lectures (all classes are online) and living in on-campus housing. The UF Off Campus Life office is available to assist PaCE student needs.
- Chat with Us for more information
- Join us at an upcoming #UF23 PaCE virtual chat that will be hosted this year by UF Online Monday, Feb 18 and Wednesday, Feb. 27. Find out more details and registration info here.
- Can’t make a chat? Just a reminder that UF Online is here to help address your PaCE questions. Drop us an email at email@example.com. We will get back to you as soon as we can. Be sure to connect with us before you come to campus.
- Insider tip: Always have an appointment so you don’t have to wait around should you wish to visit with us or your college advisors face-to-face!
- Students and parents are welcome to visit campus during the UF Florida Days event. This program offers multiple sessions and provides an opportunity to meet faculty, staff and current students. Invitations to this are emailed directly to students, and registration is required. These events fill up, so we encourage you to register early. Here is the schedule:
- Fri, March 15
- Fri, March 22
- Fri, March 29
- Fri, April 5
- Engage with your fellow students and UF Online on social
Find us and your #UF23 cohort on social!
- Ready to be a Gator? Here are your next steps
Visit the Admissions site to find out what to do from here. Keep in mind the following important dates:
- PaCE Preview (orientation) Information Available: Late February
- Financial Aid Information Available: Early March
- Signed PaCE Contract and $200 Tuition Deposit Deadline: May 1
- Final High School and College Transcripts Deadline: July 15