- eLearning Courses -- UF’s online course management system.
- Student Self Service System gives access to:
- Financial aid
- Register for courses
- Pay tuition
- Final grades
- Request transcripts
- Degree progress audit
- GatorRater -- Online faculty evaluations and results.
- Dean’s List -- Determine the number of credits and grades required to make the Dean’s List.
- UF Academic Deadlines and Calendars
- UF Bookstore
(352) 392-0194, fax: (352) 392-3660, email: email@example.com
- Information about other online opportunities offered by the University of Florida may be found on:
- MyUFL -- Student fee payments and updates to contact information.
- Registrar’s Office
- Records and Registration: (352) 392-1374, fax: (352) 846-1126
- Resources for Veterans -- Veterans Affairs Certification: (352) 294-2948
- Student Financial Affairs -- UF’s financial aid office.
- Financial Aid Podcasts -- Audio and video updates from the Office for Student Financial Affairs.
- University Bursar -- Tuition payments, financial aid disbursements and refunds; (352) 392-3261.
- Online Apps -- access to software applications from any computing device—laptops, tablets, desktops, and smartphones—from any location, at any time.
- Computing Help Desk
(352) 392-HELP (4357), email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eduroam -- wireless access at universities across the US
- IT Training – access to more than 2,000 online training courses on lynda.com.
- Microsoft Office Software -- free to all UF students
- Student Cloud Services:
- E-mail and mailbox storage
- Access to UF's global e-mail address list (faculty, staff, and students)
- UF Mobile App
- UF Virtual Private Network (VPN)