You did it! You just took the first step towards becoming a Florida Gator by submitting your UF Online application and application fee. Sometimes the first step can feel like a giant leap, so we’re here cheering you on.
KEEP THE MOMENTUM GOING
The final step in the admissions process is to request all of your
official documents to be sent to the University of Florida as soon
- Contact your school or testing agency to see if they can send
your documents electronically. This is the fastest delivery method. We accept electronic transcripts from Parchment, National Student Clearinghouse, and eScrip-Safe.
- You should select the University of Florida
as the recipient during the ordering process.
- When you order these documents, save any records you receive
for future reference.
If you cannot send electronic transcripts or test scores, send physical copies to:
University of Florida Office of Admissions
201 Criser Hall
PO Box 114000
Gainesville, FL 32611-4000
Below is a breakdown of the documents required to review your admissions file.
- If you have less than 60 transferrable college credits, you will need to submit official copies of the following:
- Official SAT or ACT score if you graduated high school within the past five years
- If applicable, official college transcripts
- If applicable, college level exam test scores (AP/IB/CLEP/AICE)
- Official high school transcripts (Recommended)
- If you have 60 or more transferrable college credits, you will need to submit official copies of the following:
- Official high school transcripts
- Official college transcripts from every institution attended
- College level exam test scores (AP/IB/CLEP/AICE)
Readmission applicants (previous UF degree seeking students applying to attend UF Online) will need to submit official transcripts for any undergraduate coursework not reported in the UF record for that applicant. This is typically coursework taken after attending UF
TRACK YOUR APPLICATION STATUS
You will receive an email with instructions for creating a login to check your application status within 24-48 hours of submitting your UF Online application. Once you have these login credentials, you can check your application status page at any time for real-time updates on your admissions file. As documents arrive in our office, your application status page will reflect which documents were received and when they were processed. Please check back periodically to verify that no additional documentation or clarification is required.
To provide timely and quality service to all applicants, please check your application status page for updates before contacting our office. By checking this page regularly, you’ll always know where you are in the admission review process.
All of your materials must be received by our office by the File Completion Deadline for the term to which you applied.
Keep in mind that UF Online offers admissions on a rolling basis. The sooner you complete your application file, the sooner you will receive a decision.
If your materials arrive after the deadline, you will need to roll your application to a future term. Your UF Online application and fee are valid for up to one academic year.
HELP ALONG THE WAY
Need help? Have questions? Got stuck? No problem.
UF Online applicants can contact the Student Enrollment Specialist directly at 352-294-7885 or firstname.lastname@example.org.