Why Choose an Online RN to BSN Degree?
Deliver high-quality care to those who need it most. Now is the time to prepare for career advancement with the UF Online RN to BSN program.
Today’s ever-changing health care system values the sound leadership of nursing professionals. You can become one of these leaders when you earn your Bachelor of Science in Nursing from a program that is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education. This program prepares graduates for professional positions in a variety of care settings with clients of all ages and diverse populations, and for advancement to a graduate degree program in nursing.
- Designed for working RNs
- Complete coursework 100% online
- Approved by the Florida Board of Nursing
- Accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Now is the time to earn your BSN. With nearly 3 million nurses in the workforce today, about 55% of RNs hold a bachelor’s degree or higher.
Your career is too important to fall behind, especially now, with so much opportunity on the horizon.
With a BSN from UF Online, you can:
- Put yourself on a path to advanced education and leadership roles.
- Provide leadership in the delivery of safe, high-quality health care.
- Apply information management, current evidence and technology to improve outcomes.
- Analyze processes through which health care policies are developed and changed.
- Influence professional nursing practice and health care systems.
- Implement wellness promotion and illness prevention strategies.
At this time, UF Online is only able to accept students who have an active, unencumbered Florida RN license or enhanced licensure through the Nurse Licensure Compact (eNLC). Please note that admissions to this program is offered every Spring only and requires two separate applications. For full details, read about our application process below.