Congratulations on your PaCE offer, #UF25!
You’ve been admitted into one of the most unique hybrid undergraduate experiences in the country.
We’re here to help you find answers to any questions you may have. Pathway to Campus Enrollment (PaCE) is a highly-selective and flexible pathway that allows students to choose to complete your degree fully online from anywhere or transition to campus. This is all part of the University of Florida’s commitment to expansive access to an elite education via remarkable, digital pathways! The videos and resources below will help you get started on your journey.
President of the University of Florida
Associate Director Academic Advising & Student Affairs
SAME DEGREE, SAME FACULTY
UF Online students are Gators through and through, earning the same degree as students who attend classes on campus. Students collaborate with their fellow Gators and learn from the same world-renowned faculty who teach on-campus students.
PaCE freshmen have a greater ability to customize their college experience, creating their own schedules for studying, working, and other activities. Depending on their preferences, students can move to Gainesville, stay home with family, or even travel the world and take advantage of other exciting opportunities.
A TOP-RANKED PROGRAM
UF Online is ranked as the No 3. best online bachelor’s program according to the 2021 U.S. News & World Report rankings. With more than 50 hybrid PaCE majors, UF Online also offers 25 degree pathways in a fully online experience. Our small class sizes, dedicated advisors, and innovative course delivery are some of the things that helped UF Online earn this prestigious ranking.
COST SAVINGS IN UF ONLINE
PaCE students benefit from the reduced tuition and fees of UF Online. Florida residents in UF Online receive a 25 percent reduction in tuition and have fewer required student fees. Our affordability page even features a tuition calculator to estimate the price.
Students who do move to Gainesville and want a more robust campus experience can participate in a variety of activities and programs by opting into the Optional Fee Package. By choosing to pay these fees (which are required for campus students), PaCE students will have access to UF gyms, health services, unlimited bus fare, athletic events, and more.
Learn more about the PACE Student Experience:
UF Online PaCE Student
UF Online PaCE Student
UF Online PaCE Student
UF Online Student Ambassador & PaCE Student
UF Online Student Ambassador & PaCE Student
We have a variety of resources ready to help students and parents learn more about the PaCE program.
- PaCE information from UF Admissions
- PaCE frequently asked questions
- List of all PaCE majors
- PaCE Advisors & contact information
Connect and Ask Questions!
- Important Dates
As students go through the acceptance process, here are some dates to keep in mind:
- Financial aid information available: Early March
- PaCE Preview (orientation) information available soon
- Signed PaCE contract and $200 tuition deposit deadline: May 3rd
- Final high school and college transcripts deadline: July 15th
- Virtual Chats and Webinars
PaCE Virtual Chats
Join us at an upcoming #UF25 PaCE Chat that will be hosted by UF Online in March. New students and families are encouraged to join these UF chats to ask questions and get answers about their enrollment in the UF Pathway to Campus Enrollment (PaCE) program. After a short live presentation, you’ll be able to chat with various UF staff members who are ready to answer your questions.
Students, do you have questions about the PaCE student experience? Join current and former PaCE Students on March 16th, to get the inside scoop about your experience as a PaCE student and tips on how to get involved on-campus.
How do I sign up?
- #UF25 PaCE Chat: March 3rd at 5PM – 6PM EST
- #UF25 PaCE Chat: Our Student Experience Edition, March 16th at 6PM – 7PM EST
How will it work?
During the March 3rd chat, participants will first hear a brief presentation on the PaCE program. Following the presentation, participants will have the ability to pose questions directly and receive answers from UF through topic “leaders” who will be responding in real time, including advisors from various UF Colleges and staff representing key departments across campus.
Optional Fee Package
Learn more about the UF Online Optional Fee Package by attending a webinar. This package gives students the opportunity to access various student activities on campus. Registration emails will be sent to students closer to the time of the sessions.
- Wednesday, April 21st, 12PM – 1PM EST
- Tuesday, May 25, 6PM – 7PM EST
- UF Florida Days
UF Florida Days offers a great way to get acclimated with campus. UF Admissions will announce more details about this year’s event, stay tuned!
- For More Information
- Admissions questions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 352-392-1365.
- UF Online and academic questions can be emailed to email@example.com.
Additionally, parents and students can reach out to UF staff directly or participate in our live online events such as the PaCE virtual chats and UF Florida Days.
- Start here: What is PaCE?
PaCE is a unique program where students earn their UF bachelor’s in a hybrid format: start online, finish on campus. PaCE students get to experience UF Online and the UF residential program. During the first segment of PaCE, students have maximum flexibility to take UF classes online from wherever they need to be. Later they transition to campus to complete their UF degree.
UF is proud of this program that both expands access to the freshman class, while supporting Gators with UF academic programs via UF Online, providing these Gators with great freedom of movement and more affordable tuition and fees.
Visit the UF Office of Admissions Frequently Asked Questions to learn more and find out if PaCE is right for you.
- Learn more about UF Online
UF Online Gators are Gators from day one. Online students enjoy the flexibility, lower tuition and fees, dedicated academic advisors, their own virtual campus community hub (the UF Online Plaza) both online and through the app (iOS ⎮ Android), all while learning directly from the prestigious UF faculty that also teach on our Gainesville campus.
UF Online is also ranked No. 3 in the country for online undergraduate programs by U.S. News & World Report.
- Read about what UF Online offers you -- the Gators Online Advantage.
- Read the stories of former PaCE students who went on to graduate.
- Check out the Student Handbook for more on UF Online policies.
- Florida Bright Futures and Florida pre-paid can be used by PaCE students for tuition and fees. Check out the Student Financial Affairs website for more information. Florida residents in UF Online receive a 25 percent reduction in tuition and have fewer required student fees.
- Connect With Your College Based On Your PaCE Major
Explore UF College welcome pages for applicants admitted into the PaCE program.
Not sure which major you put on your application? Review the UF PaCE majors. Each PaCE student is admitted into a specific PaCE major from one of UF’s colleges.
- College of Agricultural and Life Sciences
- College of the Arts
- College of Business
- College of Design, Construction, and Planning
- College of Education
- College of Health and Human Performance
- College of Journalism and Communications
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
Still need help? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Next, connect with your UF college as a newly admitted PaCE #UF25!
- Find your college advisors here and reach out.
- Have A Question About UF Online?
- Ask us! Connect with the UF Online team at email@example.com
- Join us at the upcoming #UF25 PaCE chat, hosted by UF Online on March 3rd at 5PM EST Your student can also register for the #UF25 PaCE Chat: Our Student Experience Edition, to hear from current and former PaCE students on March 16th at 6PM EST
- Your courses will be in Canvas. Learn more about UF’s learning management system here.
- Curious about our online offerings? Check out the list of UF Online courses to see what types of courses UF offers its fully online students.
- Am I required to move to Gainesville?
One of the largest benefits of PaCE is the mobility and flexibility available with online learning. Students may choose to stay home for part or all of their PaCE experience, or explore other living arrangements. You can find more housing information on the Office of Off Campus Life website.
However, those students interested in a robust campus experience can move to Gainesville and participate in a variety of student activities and programs by opting into the Optional Fee Package.
Optional Fee Package Webinars – Updated 2021 Dates
- Wednesday, April 21st, 12PM EST
- Tuesday, May 25th, 6PM EST
*** Please note: You will be invited by email to attend these webinars.
By opting into this package, PaCE students have all of the same access to resources and activities as residential students. The UF Off Campus Life office is available to assist with PaCE student needs.
This includes gyms, intramurals, and club sports. Also includes the use of the Southwest Recreation Center, Student Recreation & Fitness Center, Lake Wauburg and dozens of campus pools, courts and recreation fields.
*** Please note: some recreational programs have additional fees and/or participation is determined by formal tryouts. To learn more, visit: https://recsports.ufl.edu/.
Gainesville Bus Service Your Gator1 card is used for the RTS bus service to ride free of charge. Gator Dining Services Find out more about meal plans, menus, location hours, and more. Student Health Care Center
Make appointments, receive care, and access your forms and records.
For football, men’s basketball, and other athletic events
- Chat with Us for more information
- Join us at an upcoming #UF25 PaCE chat, hosted by UF Online on March 3rd at 5PM EST and March 16th at 6PM EST. More details can be found here, PaCE Chats
- Can’t make a chat? Just a reminder that UF Online is here to help address your PaCE questions. Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you as soon as we can. Be sure to connect with us before you come to campus.
- Insider tip: Always have an appointment so you don’t have to wait around should you wish to visit with us or your college advisors face-to-face!
- Engage with your fellow students and UF Online on social
Find us and your #UF25 cohort on social!
- Follow UF Online on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook to get the latest updates.
- Meet other PaCE students – Join the PaCE Families Facebook group to connect with current and former PaCE families, or the #UF25 PaCE Decision Day Facebook group to connect with other students as you’re making your decision.
- Once you accept your offer and create your new Gator email account – you’ll receive your exclusive invitation into the UF Online Plaza to start engaging with your fellow Gators.
- Ready to be a Gator? Here are your next steps
Visit the Admissions site to find out what to do from here. Keep in mind the following important dates:
- PaCE Preview (orientation)
Information Available: Soon
- Financial Aid
Information Available: Early March
- Signed PaCE Contract and $200 Tuition Deposit
- Final High School and College Transcripts