Whether you’re entering the University of Florida as a first-time college student, a transfer student, or a degree completer, you’ll find that applying to UF takes just a few simple steps. If you have any questions, you can get immediate assistance from an enrollment coach at 1-855-994-2867.
Choose your start date. UF Online has three start times a year:
- Fall programs start in August, with application an application deadline in June
- Spring programs start in January, with an application deadline in late October
- Summer programs start in May, with an application deadline in February
Currently we are accepting applications for the following semesters:
|Semester||Application Deadline*||File Completion Deadline||Classes Start|
|Fall 2017||June 12, 2017||July 14, 2017||Aug 21, 2017|
|Spring 2018||October 2, 2017||October 30, 2017||January 8, 2018|
|Summer 2018||March 5, 2018||April 2, 2018||May 14, 2018|
|Fall 2018||June 11, 2018||July 9, 2018||August 22, 2018|
Final decisions are rendered on a rolling basis.
* Applications submitted after the stated deadlines may be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Note: The deadlines above are for students planning to enroll in one of the fully-online degrees offered through UF Online. If you are looking for the application deadlines for UF's face-to-face programs, visit the UF Office of Admissions website.
Determine what type of applicant you are so you can review the admissions and application requirements:
- Freshman – Applicants with 0-11 college credits
- Lower Division Transfer – Applicants with 12-59 credits
- Upper Division Transfer – Applicants with 60 or more credits, this includes Associate of Arts (AA) degree holders
- Second Bachelors – Applicants who already have a bachelor degree
- Readmission – Applicants who have previously been enrolled in an undergraduate program at the University of Florida
Review any additional guidelines or benefits that may apply to you.
- Homeschool -- UF Online welcomes and encourages homeschool students to apply. We offer some additional information to help you prepare and navigate the application process.
- Military – UF has a long tradition of serving military students. Our Veterans Affairs team will assist you in taking advantage of all your benefits as a UF student.
- International – The majority of degrees in UF Online require no campus visits and can be earned from anywhere in the world with an internet connection. However, some steps of the application process are slightly different for international students.
Students learn from the same faculty that teaches in our residential program, and earn the same University of Florida degree.