- UF Orientation for Distance Students -- Students will be contacted directly to take the online orientation module.
- Distance Student Resources
- Gator Connect -- Online database of student organizations.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military -- Distance learning programs for our country’s service men and women.
Career Resource Services
- Career Resource Center -- A variety of online resources and services are available for distance education students.
(353) 392-1601; (352) 392-3810 fax
- Gator CareerLink -- Job and internship listings, career planning appointments via Skype or phone, career information and resources.
- Certified Gator Professional -- Certificate program and overview of internship/job search.
- CHOMP (Career Help fOr Major Planning) -- Online tool to use career opportunities and learn about yourself through MyPlan.
- Internships, Externships Co-ops -- Certificate programs and overview of internship/job search.
- Career Roadmaps -- Online guides that will help students explore interests
- “My World Abroad” Global Career skills -- Students can register for free using their ufl.edu email.
Volunteer and service opportunities
- Center for Leadership and Service – Distance-learning students can volunteer in a number of ways.
- U Matter, We Care -- Care-related programs and resources for students.
- GatorWell -- Online resources for self-help related to health issues.
- Counseling & Wellness Center
(352) 392-1575, fax: (352) 392-8452
- Medical Withdrawal Process -- Process to gain approval for a medical withdrawal.
- Party Safety Video – Four-minute video reviewing safe party tips.
- Recreational Sports Fitness and Training Videos -- A look at UF’s sports and fitness activities and resources.
- Trainer Time Exercise Videos – Weekly workouts to enhance your fitness routine.
- Apartment Locator -- Online housing locator for students living in Gainesville, FL.
- Gator Guide -- Resources and tips to successful independent living, including budgeting and safety.
- Off-Campus Commuter Student Information -- General information for occasional visitors to campus.
- Hurricane Preparedness – Four-minute video going over tips on how to students can prepare for hurricanes.
Students with Disabilities
- Disability Resource Center – Quality services for students with physical, learning, sensory, or psychology disabilities.
(352) 392-8565, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Disability Accommodations for Distance Students
- Resources for veterans – Ranging from academic and financial information to career and federal support services.